Saturday, August 8, 2015

Google Play Store "Downloading" Error

While Downloading any App or Updating any App from Google Play Store,it shows “Downloading” but Download does not start even after keeping Phone idle for an hour.

I was also facing the same problem on my Home Wi-fi .I was able to download from my Office Wifi , Mobile Data but there was some problem in my Home Wi-fi.

There are multiple number of solutions present over internet . I tried may of them like :
  1. Clear data of Google play Store App.
  2. Restart Wi-fi Modem.
  3.  Restart Mobile.
  4. Factory reset.
  5. Re-Configure Wi-fi Modem


I tried all the above solutions but None of them worked for me.

So,If you are also facing the same problem and have tried all the above solutions then There is 1 More Solution which worked for me. :)


I tested this solution at
      


     
1.   When connecting to your Wifi Connection , there will be 2 Options available below Password Field
    • Show Password
    • Show Advanced Options
  Select “Advanced Options



2. In IP Settings Dropdown , Change from “DHCP” to “Static




     
   3.    Then Enter the following details


  •         IP Address : 192.168.1.128
  •         Gateway : 192.168.1.1
  •          Network Prefix Length : 24
  •          DNS 1 : 8.8.8.8
  •          DNS 2:  8.8.4.4



      Then Just Connect and try Downloading / Update an App from Google Play Store.I hope it will work for You.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post solved your Problem and if you would like to Buy me a Coffee then Please Donate :


Or

Donate Smartly ...Download Any of the App below by clicking on the Icons , they will Buy me a Coffee on your Behalf.


No comments:

Post a Comment